Destination: Gir Birding Lodge
Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days (Wednesday to Sunday)
Hatha Yoga and meditation are more than just about fitness. With the correct use of these practices, mastered by experts through millennia, one can find the path to inner peace, as well as destress and detoxify one’s body, mind, and soul. These 5 days will sow the seed of Yoga in you and you will see the fruits day by day as you go along with the continuation of your practices. The program is designed for beginners or those who wish to re-instate their practices. It will work for anyone who has a devotional or an investigative mindset.
The benefits of these practices are limitless, from health and physical healing to improving your concentration and mind power.
During this program at Sasan Gir, you have the opportunity to recharge your mind and body with yoga, meditation & wellness programs in a serene, nature-filled ambiance. Your stay will be in comfortable rooms, with air conditioning and all modern facilities.
To perfectly complement our expertly-guided sessions, the pranic homemade traditional Indian food and vegetarian cuisine from our amazing kitchen will help detoxify and refine your body.
- The practice of asanas will help you resurrect your body
- The ailments or the potential ones will be checked and the body will begin to heal
- The pranic food will help you develop a capacity to balance your mind and body
- The meditation and chants will help you connect with your inner conscience enabling you to move ahead in life with clarity, focus, and confidence
- Your various faculties will begin to enhance as you start you gain mastery over your inner stillness
- These will result in better relationships, health, success, money, and your goals to make this world a more peaceful place
About the program
These 5 days will sow the seed of Yoga in you and you will see the fruits day by day as you go along with the continuation of your practices.
The program is designed for beginners or those who wish to re-instate their practices. It will work for anyone who has a devotional or an investigative mindset.
The program is tightly scheduled and there is no scope for missing out on any session. These 5 days of Hatha Yoga will help you balance your mind and build a discipline to nurture your body. The body is important for any life as it conducts itself in a certain way through its mechanism which ensures your success and happiness. The rigidity of the program must be followed in order to bring a change to yourself and to keep the programming spirit intact for everyone else.
Any ailment you may have must be disclosed in confidence before sighing up for the program as this will help the teacher to make appropriate decisions for you.
About the teacher
The teacher/s are trained from various ancient Yogic schools and have been certified to conduct the course. Their understanding and delivery are deep in nature ensuring your takeaways are immense. You will be able to grasp the practices which will help you with your physicality, emotions, and spirituality. You will have a chance to have many interactions with the teacher and clear your doubts as you go along. Although the teacher will know Hindi, the course will be delivered in English and there will be ancient chants in Sanskrit.
Your Stay & Food
You will stay in comfortable rooms at Gir Birding Lodge which has en-suite toilets and showers. All rooms are air-conditioned. We follow strict ways of COVID protocol and take all measures to keep the safety standards high. You will be required to wear face masks, use sanitizers and maintain social distance. The linen and towels will be changed every alternate day. You may bring your own linen, towels, shawls, etc. to keep the comfort of your safety.
The food will be vegetarian and will follow the pattern of pranic cooking, this will be most suitable for your yogic practices as the mind and body will stabilize faster. The water is filtered and you may get your own water bottles to fill up. It is advisable not to consume any snacks etc. in-between the meals as this will hamper the progress of your practices.
Do let us know if you have any specific conditions, allergies, or food requirements. We will try our best to cater to your needs if conditions permit.
July 27, 2022: Arrive at Gir Birding Lodge
July 28, 2022: Gir Birding Lodge
July 29, 2022: Gir Birding Lodge
July 30, 2022: Gir Birding Lodge
July 31, 2022: Departure from Gir Birding Lodge
- Nature Walks
- Nature History Experience
- Other activities which will help you make your health better over a long period of time
- Cooking lessons
- Organic Farming
- Accommodation for 04 nights on a single / twin sharing basis
- Yoga Practices
- Meals during your stay
- Arrival help from Junagadh to Gir in a shared vehicle on July 27
- Departure help from Gir to Junagarh in the shared vehicle on July 31
- Training and various activities related to wellness with a highly accomplished teacher
- All Taxes
Services Not Included
- Optional Tours, safaris, personal and incidental expenses
- Any flight, train tickets, and insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions