Destination: Gir National Park
Duration: 02 Nights & 03 Days
Best Season: December to March
Tour Code: 168-A
Located in the Indian state of Gujarat, Gir National Park has the distinction of being the only place in the world where you can find the majestic Asiatic Lions. There are a total of 400 Lions and 300 Leopards in the park, making it one of the largest big cat concentrations in the country. On our tour to this magical land, we’ll spend our time unraveling the mysteries of its lesser touched parts.
Day 01: Arrival at Sasan Gir
Day 02: Gir National Park
Day 03: Departure from Gir Lion Sanctuary
- Lion & Leopard Tracking
- Bird Watching
- Farm fresh Indian meals
- Wildlife Photography
- Nature Walk
- A true wildlife lodge
- A glimpse of the village lifestyle
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in the hotels
- Meals as per the itinerary
- 2 Wildlife Safaris into the park
- Permits and entry fee
- Pick up and Drop in private vehicle
Services Not Included
- Optional tours and excursions, personal & incidental expenses.
- Tips, laundry, phone calls, alcohol, camera fee etc.
- International and domestic air fare, visa, insurance.