Why Gir Birding Lodge?
- Cottages set beautifully amidst a Mango Orchard, home to various birds of western India.
- Eco-friendly Wildlife Speciality Lodge.
- Birdwatching and Bird photography with our in-house naturalist.
- Mottled Wood Owl and the Short-toed Snake Eagle are being spotted now.
- Winter Evenings around Bonfires and Local Siddhi tribe dance
- Gir National park - Home of the Asiatic Lion
Gir Birding Lodge
The hotel in Gir is spread over 22 acres and proves to be the perfect base to explore these magnificent forests. Sharing its boundary with the Gir National Park is an advantageous location, and gives the guests at the Lodge a distinct edge when it comes to viewing the Gir Lions and other wild animals
Gir Birding Lodge: Welcome to wildlife and wellness
We at Asian Adventures understand your needs and thus ensure value for time and money for your tour to Gir National Park Gujarat. Get information on the best time to visit Gir and select from the best resorts to stay in Gir National park. Take a Sasan Gir Safari under the guidance of our expert guides, who will ensure a lifetime experience, of The Gir wildlife sanctuary India.Read More
- A Day Trip Sasan Gir Gujarat | Sasan Gir Safari
- Wonderful Experience In Gir Birding Lodge | Best Hotels In Sasan Gir Gujarat
- One Day Trip In Gir Birding Lodge | Hotel In Gir Forest