Destination: Gir Birding Lodge
Duration: 04 Nights and 05 Days
Group Size: 10-15
Classical Hatha Yoga is a set of yogic practices established by spiritual masters over millennia. Although the number of benefits of these asanas is limitless, a few top ones for your mind, body, and soul are listed below:
- The practice of asanas will help you resurrect your body
- The ailments or the potential ones will be checked and the body will heal
- The pranic food will help you develop a capacity to balance your mind and body
- The meditation and chants will help you connect with your inner conscience, enabling you to move ahead in life with clarity, focus, and confidence
- Your various faculties will enhance as you gain mastery over your inner stillness
- These will cause better relationships, health, success, money, and your goals to make this world a more peaceful place
About the program
These 4 days will sow the seed of Yoga in you and you will see the fruits day by day as you go along with the continuation of your practices.
We designed the program for beginners or those who wish to reinstate their practices. It will work for anyone who has a devotional or investigative mindset.
The program is tightly scheduled, and there is no scope for missing out on any session. 4 complete days of Hatha Yoga will help you balance your mind and build the discipline to nurture your body. The body is important for any life as it conducts itself in a certain way through its mechanism, which ensures your success and happiness. You must follow the program vehemently in order to bring a change to yourself and to keep the program's spirit intact for everyone else.
Any ailment you may have must be disclosed in confidence before signing up for the program as this will help the teacher to make appropriate decisions for you.
About the teacher
Divya Naveen is a Yoga and Ayurveda Wellness Coach. She has extensively worked with all age groups of people helping them to achieve sustained better health. She has been taking therapeutic yoga practices for over 8 years and teaching the essence of yoga in young children. Her specialty is in chronic ailments: Parkinson's, Arthritis, Spinal issues, Diabetes, and Hypertension along with general health management.
She has completed her Master of Science in Yoga Therapy and has been a student of Dr. Rob Lamport, a Chiropractor from Italy for various Human Anatomy studies. She has completed the Ayurveda Wellness Course and is a student of Vedanta.
Her journey has been inspiring for many. She has transformed her own life through Yoga and Ayurveda and is imparting the same knowledge to others to achieve a state of better physical and mental health.
Your Stay & Food
You will stay in comfortable rooms at Gir Birding Lodge on a sharing basis which has en-suite toilets and showers. All rooms are air-conditioned. We will change the linen and towels every alternate day. You may bring your own linen, towels, shawls, etc. to keep the comfort of your safety.
The food will be vegetarian and will follow the pattern of pranic cooking. This will be most suitable for your yogic practices as the mind and body will stabilize faster. The water is filtered and you may get your own water bottles to fill up. It is advisable not to consume any snacks etc. in between the meals as this will hamper the progress of your practices.
Let us know if you have any specific conditions, allergies, or food requirements. We will try our best to cater to your needs if conditions permit.
Please follow COVID protocol and take all measures to keep the safety standards high. Please wear face masks, use sanitizers and maintain social distancing.
Day 00 (27 Feb): Arrival at Gir
Day 01 (28 Feb): Gir
Day 02 (01 March): Gir
Day 03 (02 March): Gir
Day 04 (03 March): Gir
Day 05 (04 March): Departure
- Natural History Experiences, bird watching, and nature walks
- Other activities which will help you make your health better over a long period
- Pranic Cooking discussions
- Accommodation for 05 Nights on a twin/triple sharing basis
- Yoga Practices
- Nature Walks, Cooking Lesson, Farming techniques
- Meals during your stay
- 01 Devaliya Safari
- Training and various activities related to wellness with a highly accomplished teacher
- All Taxes
Services Not Included
- Optional Tours, safaris, personal and incidental expenses
- Any flight, train tickets, and insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Somnath Temple visit
- To & Fro travel