Destination: Gir National Park
Duration: 02 Nights & 03 Days
Best time: October to June
Tour Code: 531
If you have shied away from wildlife holidays thinking that you need at least a week off from your daily schedule, then this tour is perfect for you. Designed specifically for those who are restricted by time, or for those for whom Gir is just one stop on a larger vacation, this tour encompasses the essence of Gir in a short time.
Day 01: Arrive at Gir National Park
Day 02: Gir National Park
Day 03: Departure
- Jeep safaris for Lion Tracking
- A variety of other mammals, including Leopard, Sambar and Spotted Deer, Nilgai, and more
- Spectacular birdwatching, with species like Indian Peafowl, Indian Thick-knee, Red-naped Ibis, Western Osprey, Changeable Hawk-Eagle, and more
- Wildlife Photography
- Nature Walk
- Nature Walks
- Hatha Yoga
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Gir Birding Lodge
- Meals as per the itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Services Not Included
- Optional tours and excursions, personal & incidental expenses, tips, laundry, phone calls, alcohol, camera fee etc.
- Air fare, visa, insurance.
- Wildlife Jeep Safaris
- Anything which is not mentioned in "Service Included".