Destinations: Little Rann of Kutch, Jamnagar, Gir National Park & Velavadar
Duration: 06 Nights & 07 Days
Best time: October-March
Tour Code: 219
The Little Rann of Kutch is a unique place on earth with an unending possibility of exploration, numerous sites for unbelievable sights, and unforgettable experiences. It is the only haven for the endemic Asiatic Wild Ass, besides birds like Lesser Florican and Painted Stork. We’ll also enjoy lots of birding alongside one of the finest birding coastlines of India before heading out for the Gir National Park. Located in the Indian state of Gujarat, Gir National Park stands today as the last bastion for the Asiatic Lion. Gir National Park has the distinction of being the only place in the world where you can find the majestic Asiatic Lions. There are a total of 400 Lions and 300 Leopards in the park, making it one of the largest big cat concentrations in the country. On our tour to this magical land, we’ll spend our time unraveling the mysteries of its lesser touched parts.
Day 01: Ahmedabad to Little Rann of Kutch
Day 02: Little Rann of Kutch to Jamnagar
Day 03: Jamnagar
Day 04: Jamnagar to Gir National Park
Day 05: Gir National Park
Day 06: Gir National Park to Velavadar
Day 07: Velavadar to Ahmedabad
- Excellent birding
- Interesting journeys and landscape
- A special variety of birds
- Possibility of continuing this tour for Bhuj
- Excellent mammal diversity such as Wild Ass, Asiatic Lion, Wolf, Hyena
- Accommodation on double sharing basis
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Coastal visit in Jamnagar
- A visit to Velavadar for wildlife viewing and birding
- Jungle visits in Gir National Park in 4WDs
- A dedicated birding guide
- All surface transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Services Not Included
- Optional tours/excursions, personal & incidental expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in the service included
- Tips, laundry, phone calls, alcohol, camera fee etc.
- International and domestic air fare, visa, insurance.